Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Simple

V,

This had been a rather unusual past time of mine. Writing you letters, arguing on some issues connected with the message I want to tell you, be philosophical and reflect on the things that are happening, those that will be, and more importantly of things that have been.

But this time, I have had enough of the sublime messages and codes encrypted between the lines, the punctuation, and the pauses I would have done if I were speaking instead of writing.

Lonely. The past days have been rather lonely Vince. Nobody else is around to hang out with, no one to talk with and converse with and be philosophical with (forgive me for using the term again, but as mentioned I will be keeping this one simple and to the point). And counting this one, it will be 4 letters still without your reply, although I am sure I have dared you to do so on my last one. But again, it just ain't the same without you around. I've been got used to. K. The simplicity is killing me. I am bored. Next adjective.

Blank. Although I feel lonely, I more than that feel blank. Mostly. Why? Well, it is hard to juggle different stuff. You will understand where that is coming from. The irony of the views, of the situations. I am left to a point where feeling either alone is just unacceptable (or at least I deem so). So I am left with the emotion of nothingness. I have to do away with being neutral, in the middle. And it is where I am supposed to have ground, but it is the opposite. I feel floating and falling indefinitely at the same time.

Used to it. This will be the last adjective I'll expound. I would have used the term 'supposed to be' but it is not actually an adjective, although 'used to it' doesn't seem to be one as well. But the latter seems more neutral than the other. More active, more present and now. Perhaps you have to really go away, perhaps I just have to be alone, maybe I have to get used to this. To such a setup. And likely, not only on a short term or on some occasions, but on a more general and all-inclusive note.

I can't believe I've managed to be as flat and straight-forward as that. Maybe I do make some things complicated. Or do I? And although now's a good time to turn things around and make it sound like you haven't understood a thing about what I've said, or that all the words before this do not matter. Although I am tempted to change course and make everything go in all directions, I stop. I stop to ask, What is simple? What is complex? Is there a difference?

Come to think of it, is the message really simple? Or is it complicated enough that the words above haven't explained it at all? I do not challenge you. I invite you. Think.

No comments:

Post a Comment