Thursday, December 6, 2012

Self

V,

Should I be ashamed of who I am? Should I hide my identity? Should I try fitting, or should I allow room for them to adjust? Or perhaps I should be the one to?

I have been hiding myself in words and arguments. For the last two weeks, I have tried expounding about impersonal things, trying to give an identity and face to the one writing to the letters.

In reality, I want to be treated the same Vince. The same way I am treating you. Being checked upon, not exactly always, but time and again. Having someone to talk to, not only when I need help, or when he needs my help, but even when things are not ok or just fine and normal.

I know you have figured that out, and I do not think you have reacted to that. Not that I am telling you to quickly give one, as I've figured you would not easily do or any request one would ask from you. But it is actually helping for me to speak these things out, as I do not usually do that. People say that is unhealthy.

They actually say a lot of things. And I am prone to be affected by them, called to act accordingly.

Why have I written this one? I just could not help but tell all these things, to keep on keeping them. And again, I hope you will reply.

There is only one thing I do not like about doing so -- it is when people tend to act as expected, leaving me confused whether they do so out of free will or influenced mostly (if not wholly) by me saying so.

Thus, I am left to accepting either the possibility of being continually checked out of a sense of duty, or of things proceeding better than expected. It is easier to accept the first, although the latter I prefer. And I dare not put philosophy towards the end of this.

I want to earn a reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment